Sticky Garlic Pork Chops with Ginger Beer Glaze
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 6 tbsp ginger beer
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce reduced sodium
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 bone-in pork chops 6-8 oz each
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix garlic, ginger beer, brown sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, ketchup, black pepper, hot sauce in a medium bowl.
- Place pork chops in shallow dish. Pour marinade over pork chops. Store in the refrigerator for 30 min-4 hours.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Place chops on medium heat. Cook each side 4 minutes. Remove onto plate.
- Pour the marinade into the skillet and raise to medium high heat. Whisk and cook until marinade is sticky, 3-5 minutes. Return pork chops to skillet.
- On medium low heat, spoon marinade over pork chops while cooking. Finish cooking pork chops until it reaches 145 degrees F.